Re: AbiWord 0.7.10

Subject: Re: AbiWord 0.7.10
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 22:14:56 CDT

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, sam th wrote:

> Unfortunately, this is incorrect. The windows version of this dialog was
> written about 24 hours after the unix version was committed. (on 2/29,
> according to bonsai). The QNX version was committed on 3/8. There are no
> versions for BeOS or Mac.

Nobody updated the Windows front end to make it modeless. I guess they
(the SourceGear guys) left it out of the Windows 0.7.10 along with goto.

I don't mean to nitpick Bob who has been working his butt off for the last
week but we should all remember hj's significant contributions to get xim
going and his work to get a single cursor in only the active frame. The
Modeless code built off his work (and it was a real lot of code).

Cheers

Martin