Where is the source code for 0.7.10, it's coming

Subject: Where is the source code for 0.7.10, it's coming
bob@abisource.com
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 11:12:48 CDT

As some people have pointed out, our download structure has changed. Here's what is happening.

The bandwidth requirements when we release a new version is now starting to saturate our T1. To remedy this, we have moved the binary downloads directory upstream to our ISP. In the rush to get 0.7.10 out, I didn't update the old directory which had both source and binaries.

I will get this sorted out today, and get the web site updated accordingly.

Robert Sievers