TABS dialog [was: Your Abiword TABS dialog]

Subject: TABS dialog [was: Your Abiword TABS dialog]
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 18:21:34 CDT

Martin,

Consider the tabs code that I submitted free hints/attempts at the tabs
dialog. Just graduated, getting married, moving cross country, new job, and
many other major life changes has forced me to back off of the abiword
development.

As for the shack@uiuc.edu, this address still works, sort of. I don't know
when it will be terminated, but should be shortly. My new email address will
be shack@fc.hp.com, but I will not be checking that until the end of July
(honeymoon).

Your more than welcome to merge in the tabs changes. The patch I sent
compiled against code roughly two/three months ago, but was developed against
code at the beginning of the year. I broke many things (ok, just tabs), and
didn't have time to get it working before my brain purge at the end of the
fall semester. Unfortunately, I've been out of the loop. If you're interested
in merging the code, checkout a copy of the tree at a given date (I think the
-D option). Roughly 3 months should be much closer to where the patch was
generated. That way, hopefully, you can get a copy of the code that is
patchable, then backtrack the changes. (Manually changing / patching the new
tree). I have to warn you, I broke the tabs implementation, but I saw a
response on that from Jeff.

Good luck.
shack