Goto dialog patch plus id_ID text

Subject: Goto dialog patch plus id_ID text
From: Tim Allen (rita_tim@tpg.com.au)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 06:37:44 CDT

The attached patch addresses my previous gripe about the text in the
listbox of the Goto dialog not being internationalised. With this patch it
is. I've defined three new string id's, and added code to ap_Dialog_Goto
to load up the s_pJumpTargets[] from the string table. There were no
changes to the platform-specific code, so presumably (hopefully!) this
doesn't break any other platform. I've tested it on both vanilla GTK and
Gnome builds, worked fine.

This patch also provides the id_ID text for the new strings, as well as
incorporating my previous patch to update the id_ID translation, so no
need to apply both this one and my previous one (which has not been
applied yet, AFAICS, hint, hint...). This is a good way of guaranteeing
that my translation jumps to the top of the league in the Owen Stenseth
table :-).

There is a once-only memory "leak" of 20 or so bytes (slightly more or
less depending on language). I trust that doesn't offend anyone :). It's
nice to make some "real" code changes, rather than just providing
translated text.

Tim

Tim Allen             http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/
tim@proximity.com.au  rita_tim@tpg.com.au