Re: Open PNG with AbiWord

Subject: Re: Open PNG with AbiWord
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 01:14:24 CDT

The way I understood the initial message in this thread is that a PNG file
was sent to someone who tried to open it with AbiWord (as a document,
not by inserting an image). I think the Right Thing for AbiWord to do when
a .png file is opened through the Open File dialog would be to create an
Untitled document with the image in it.

Aaron Lehmann