Re: POW - populate help menu

Subject: Re: POW - populate help menu
From: Ash (gordonac@ocean.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 19:23:29 CDT

Should the Abiword help search function be done as a cgi script(which would
be easier for me), or should it be programmed in?

Also, I was wondering if the updated help files have been checked in. If so,
you can see what kind of search is available, but the cgi script is not done
yet.

Are there any tools in GTK that are there just to display help? It seems
kind of awkward to just open up help in a browser. It seems to me that this
POW may not go far enough.

Ash