Where oh where has my cursor gone?

Subject: Where oh where has my cursor gone?
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 12:55:53 CDT

Hey all,

  I just did a clean build (as in re-checked out everything
and did a build from scratch) of the QNX/Photon stuff. It
seems as though my cursor has dissapeared during this
time =;-{ If anyone thinks that they might know where my
cursor has gone (I think it may be focus related ...)
please let me know.

  Additionally what is the difference between AV_FOCUS_HERE
and AV_FOCUS_NEARBY? I don't think that I have a concept
of NEARBY in the whole scheme of focus things.

Thanks,
  Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf