commit -- #878 RIP

Subject: commit -- #878 RIP
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 22:45:13 CDT

Fix #878. Lines and text runs that were at the beginning or end of a line
were clearing past the margin to "erase any glyphs in the margins". This was
probably necessary to fix some bugs, but I am not getting any abnormal
behaviour whith these changes. Clearing past the margins would not be the
correct way to fix these bugs, anyway (as there doesn't have to be a
margin), so if any bugs come back as a result of taking out the oversized
clearing code, I'll look into them and try to fix them in a better way.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
CVS: