Independant Insert Picture Dialog

Subject: Independant Insert Picture Dialog
From: Michael D. Pritchett (MPritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 22:28:50 CDT

In an effort to extend the Insert_Picture dialog in Windows to include a
preview feature, I needed to create a independant dialog instead of re-using
the XAP_DIALOG_ID_FILE_OPEN of FileOpenSaveAs Dialog.

This patch adds the XAP_DIALOG_ID_INSERT_PICTURE of FileOpenSaveAs dialog
and all appropriate stubs so as to not break other builds (I hope). It does
require a clean build to catch the changes made to the header file. I have
only checked it on Win32 systems.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett
newbie