AbiWord bug #716 - close or open?

Subject: AbiWord bug #716 - close or open?
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 19:47:32 CST

Sam logged a bug relating to default population of the print dialog, and I
believe the current behavior is correct. I was going to close it, but
wanted to get a second opinion before I did. Does anyone else have strong
feelings about this?

"If you print and change options in the print dialog box (examples: print to
file, # of pages) these options are repeated if you hit print again, even in
another, newly created (or old) document, the options are reproduced (it
prints
multiple pages again.) These choices are also maintained in the print dialog
box. They do not persist between multiple sessions of Abiword."

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist