Re: [patch] fix for #302

Subject: Re: [patch] fix for #302
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 22:37:04 CST

At 12:20 AM 3/2/00 +0000, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
>By popular demand, here's a bug fix for bug 302 (clicking ruler item sets
>dirty flag). I also cleaned up a few warnings in the file that appeared if
>you disabled debugging (some things were being calculated just for the
>purpose of generating debug information even if debugging was off). Enjoy!

This looks promising, but may need a bit more work. Try the following:

1. Open a new empty document.
2. Grab any of the left margin controls.
3. Drag away, then come back to the original spot before releasing.

For me, this leaves an XOR copy of the guide line on the display. I wasn't
able to reproduce the problem for new tabs, though, if that's any help.

Paul