Re: patch

Subject: Re: patch
From: Matthew Stapleton (almustafa@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 18:25:12 CST

I use windows and linux. i am trying to get it to work in windows. there
is a patch program in the cygnus tool set. patches usually come as a
single file don't they? where would i find these?

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:27:00 -0600 (CST) sam th
<sam@bur-jud-118-039.rh.uchicago.edu> writes:

Matthew Stapleton

visit my web site at http://webpages.marshall.edu/~staple12

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!