Column export in LaTeX

Subject: Column export in LaTeX
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 22:11:48 CST

I am partway through testing LaTeX export and I found that the document
column_break produced a ^K in the LaTeX file, which LaTeX choked on.

By the way, when I tried to compile the latest, I got the following:

make ABI_ROOT=/home/phma/abi/abi -C xp build
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/phma/abi/abi/src/config/require/xp'
Building with [LicensedTrademarks:Off Debug:Off Gnome:Off].
ERROR -- expat not found
You need to get expat from the AbiSource downloads site
It is identical to expat from www.jclark.com, except for
minor modifications to integrate with the AbiSource build system.
make[4]: *** [_EXPAT_] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/phma/abi/abi/src/config/require/xp'
make[3]: *** [build] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/phma/abi/abi/src/config/require'
make[2]: *** [build] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/phma/abi/abi/src/config'
make[1]: *** [build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/phma/abi/abi/src'
make: *** [compile] Error 2

I did not get this error when compiling 0.7.8 (which is what I am using for the
test). Do I just put expat next to the abi I CVSed?

phma