Re: GR_Image is raster specific

Subject: Re: GR_Image is raster specific
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 14:17:36 CST

At 03:45 AM 3/11/00 -0600, Justin Bradford wrote:
>We shouldn't need anything in xmlwf (it's a simple utility application).

Yep.

>I believe the .dsp and .dsw aren't needed, either, but I'm not positive
>about that.

The .dsp and .dsw files are VC-specific project files that James releases as
part of his library for the convenience of Windows developers. We don't use
them.

Thus, the only relevant new file would be:

>> Only in expat-1.1/xmltok: xmltok_ns.c

I haven't peeked at the code yet, but that sure looks like namespace support
to me... :-)

Paul