commit -- pt-PT updates

Subject: commit -- pt-PT updates
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 15:38:36 CST

Updates to pt-PT translation, courtesy of Rui Silva <rms@ssi.aaum.pt>.

  M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_pt-PT.h
  M user/wp/strings/pt-PT.strings

At 08:36 PM 3/11/00 +0000, Rui Silva - Webmaster wrote:
> here is the patch to make pt-PT strings nearly complete! The only thing
>missing is shortcuts for everything, but will come later. This is a spot
>where completeness is better than perfection, IMHO.
> also, I add a small patch to correct a name in the menus.

Rui,

Note that I removed some superfluous shortcuts from your patch:

  - dialog window title
  - read-only text prompts

They're only needed to allow direct access to dialog controls where the user
can input or change something. If you're not sure when this is true, you
can always compare your translation to the en-US version.

Paul