Re: Next Week's AWN

Subject: Re: Next Week's AWN
From: Kevin Vajk (kvajk@ricochet.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:05:24 CST

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, sam th wrote:

> Sadly, next week I'm going to be confined against my will so that I will
> have to enjoy the sunny Georgia weather and play lots of Ultimate, so I
> will not be able to write the AWN for next week.

Sounds rough.

> 2 - Someone else guest-edits for a week. The job isn't that hard, it just
> means you have to follow most of what goes on for the week.

I'm gonna be gone until monday (in Texas of all places), which makes
me a less than ideal candidate for this job. However, if I get back
and nobody else has felt like doing it, I could certainly manage it.
(I doubt it'll have your editorial flair, though.)

When is it "due" by, and what email addresses do you send it to?

Again, somebody present all week long would probably be a better
choice than me. But I'd hate to see us miss one. :)

- Kevin Vajk
  <kvajk@ricochet.net>