Re: Compilation (linking) problems

Subject: Re: Compilation (linking) problems
antipode@soup.thpoon.com
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 00:57:00 CST

Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> writes:

> I think you have a problem with your whole linux distribution. I just
> downloaded the full abi source tree and it compiled and built with out a
> problem. What is your distribution? Have you made modifications to it? It
> looks like your libraries are out of sync with your compiler.

Thanks, Martin. It turned out that I had some stale libraries on my
installation. All linked just fine once I removed them.

Now if anyone could tell me why half of the word document that I
received from somebody shows underlined... I'm pretty sure it isn't
intended to be underlined in this way.

--
Arcady Genkin                                 http://www.thpoon.com
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.