Installation Error

Subject: Installation Error
From: Chip (chip@wiegand.org)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 01:05:29 CST

I sent this message to the other abiword newsgroup, but got no response
and it was suggested by Robert Sievers that I join this group and post
it here, thank you Robert.
So here is what I came up against recently (3/19) -

I have FreeBSD 3.3 and d/l'ed the version of AbiSuite for Freebsd,
AbiSuite-0.7.8.tgz. When I ran pkg_add I got the following error:
could not find package gtk-1.2.2!
I verified through pkg_add that I have gtk-1.2.3 installed.
What do I have to do to install AbiSuite?
Thankyou,
Chip W
www.wiegand.org