Re: Europe languages

Subject: Re: Europe languages
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 18:14:33 CST

At 04:18 PM 3/24/00 +0200, Vadim Frolov wrote:
>Cause I can't find table "X11 Keysyms -> Unicode" in iconv, I make my
>own for west and
>central Europe symbols.

Wow, this looks like an *excellent* way to handle this. It should certainly
be more scalable than the current approach.

>But I'm not sure it's OK an has all of symbols .
>Please, test it and say what's wrong.

I don't have an X reference in front of me. Would someone who does care to
check this?

If not, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check it in more or less as is and see
what happens. If any tweaks are needed, I'm sure we'll hear about them. ;-)

Paul