Re: bug 443

Subject: Re: bug 443
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 02:34:58 CST

Matt,

To change the types of tabs being inserted, click on that little control in
the upper left of the top ruler.

As for the desired behavior for interactions between tabs and justification,
I suspect that your approach of faithfully emulating Word's behavior will
prove to be quite useful. By now, probably 100 million people have been
trained to expect a certain behavior from their word processors. Given all
the work we're putting into compatibility with those files, it'd be a shame
to disappoint them. ;-)

Other hints and suggestions can be found in the thread beginning with the
tabs POW from last fall: