Re: Strings don't work in release binary

Subject: Re: Strings don't work in release binary
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 23:10:31 CDT

At 04:58 PM 5/2/00 +0200, Henrik Berg wrote:
>I install the released 0.7.9 binary in the default directory. Run it, and
gets nice swedish menues. BUT, opening a dialog box (ex Insert/Break) I see
english strings.

I see this too just by setting up a custom scheme. I logged this as #835.
This happens in other languages as well. I will check this on my Linux
partition shortly, and update the bug accordingly if it happens there too
(my guess is that it does)

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist