Re: XIM with GNOME

Subject: Re: XIM with GNOME
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 19:29:22 CDT

On Fri, 12 May 2000, Petr Tesarik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the XIM patch from April doesn't work when building with GNOME. I
> suggest this trivial patch.

HI Petr,
        Unfortunately I cannot test this patch since I don't have XIM and
even if I did, I don't know how to use it! Can someone else test this
please? Can you do it hj?

Another problem is that right now, the gnome version of abi does not
display any cursor since no one has implemented hj focus fixes for gnome
yet.

Is anyone working on fixing the gnome front end? It is clearly important.
Are you working on it hj? Would you like to fix it Petr? I will certainly
test and check in code that fixes the gnome front end.

Cheers

Martin