Modeless candidates list.

Subject: Modeless candidates list.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 20:41:53 CDT

Now that the framework is in place I thought it would be good to list
which dialogs should be modeless. My thoughts are:

Wordcount
Spelling
goto
find-replace

I'll do a bit of work on my day job then tackle "wordcount". This will
be good because it isin the wp/ap/ branch of the tree and I'm not sure
the xap stuff propagates there. 30 minutes of searching would probabally
tell me if the work has to be duplicated in the wp/ap side..

However if someone beats me to it I won't complain :-)

Cheers

Martin