RE: commit - fix for bug #839

Subject: RE: commit - fix for bug #839
From: Alexey Sintutin (megabyte@salesexplosion.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:45:32 CDT

Hello Bob!

Yes, It's possible to cross right paragraph margin of left colum and left
paragraph margin of right column, but I cannot reproduce the crash after
that.
This issue is not good looking but the same issue is in MSWord, but it cuts
off text beyond half of column gap for left column and it cuts off text
before half of column gap for right column and it's not looks bad. I suggest
to do this like MS does.

Also there is the clearscreen method in the fp_TextRun and fp_line classes
clearing run/line with extra space before and after line/run. The space is
equal half of column gap. I think it's necessary to change behavior of
clearscreen to crear run/line exactly. It will help us to draw right column
boundaries. What do you think?

Bye, Alexey.