Cursor

Subject: Cursor
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 12:32:34 CDT

I have one vital question that needs to be answered before I can complete
this.

If my understanding is correct, fp_Runs double-linked list participation
*only* apply to the current line.
I'm right now looking at a run (in the debugger) that has a prev-ptr that
is pointing to *another* valid run *at another fp_Line*!

This _may_ be the result of a bad "import" with not enough asserts in it,
since I got it from opening AbiSourceCodeGuidelines.abw. It might also be
just about anything else, including me not understanding this code enough
to make an educated guess.

But what I *need* to know is if runs prev/next ptrs are allowed to point
to runs contained in other lines, or are they only to link to runs on the
same line?

/Mike - please reply to AbiWord-dev only