commit: fixes for Linux Modeless Dialog - Insert Symbol.

Subject: commit: fixes for Linux Modeless Dialog - Insert Symbol.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 00:10:45 CDT

I think these fixes restore the robustness of the Linux Modeless Dialogs.
Please pound on it again. I would be interested to know whether the
Windows version also works without crashing. Try openning a number of
abi windows with "new" run insert symbol. Does the symbol always go to
current active window? Try closing windows and then selecting the
"Insert Symbol" dialog. Does it keep running?

The code to select and notify frames and dialogs on their focus status is
differently implemented in Windows and Linux.

Thanks!

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dialog.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dialog.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS:
make isRunning properly xp. Fix a crash bug in linux version of
modeless dialog. Put new method in xap_modeless_dialog -> getActiveFrame
returns a XAP_Frame * pointer with the most recently focussed frame. This includes
error checking code.