patch for the cursor patch

Subject: patch for the cursor patch
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 20:13:39 CDT

This is *vital*. Without this you will crash and burn.
In fv_Cursor.cpp
move the line
    m_bCursorIsOn = !m_bCursorIsOn;
at the end of the function "FV_CVaret::_blink," to the line after
    const UT_Bool bTurnCursorOn = !m_bCursorIsOn;

Without this, Win32 crashes when you open a new doc! This is probably a
sign of a far more serious issue. I haven't had time to check it though,
I just wanted you to know ASAP.

It _might_ be that we have to add ref-counting to some stuff, but until
I'm sure I wouldn't bet my money on it. But it _migh_ be
useful/neccessary though...

/Mike