Commit: Modeless dialog code clean up.

Subject: Commit: Modeless dialog code clean up.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 21:55:40 CDT

CVS:
CVS: CVS: Committing in . CVS: CVS: Modified Files: CVS:
src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp CVS:
src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp CVS:
src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.h CVS:
src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp CVS:
src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp CVS:
Code clean up. All traces of widget pointers have been removed from the xp
code. Insert Symbol now explictly uses getActiveFrame in the
_onInsertButton method. Bruce Pearson's notify methods are suggested to be
used in platform code for other uses (like displaying the currently active
document in the dialog). Look for this from me for the gtk/gnome Insert
Symbol (unless someone beats me to it :-)

It would be good if a Windows person could test this. It *should* work but
it hasn't been tested.

Cheers

Martin