Re: Tables (How hard can it be) ?

Subject: Re: Tables (How hard can it be) ?
From: Johan Stenfors (Johan.Stenfors@firstlinux.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 06:49:51 CDT

What is really the problem with tables ?

I mean for me it seam to be only a matter of tabbing the table items into their proper places, not entily unlike the way HTML handles this. Once the structure is conceived it is only a matter of user interface, which could be very rudimentary at first.

It the display rendered directly from the XML fileformat, or is there an internal format in AbiWord ?

--- Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au>

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net