Re: Where are the AbiSource guys?

Subject: Re: Where are the AbiSource guys?
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 15:23:50 CDT

At 04:14 AM 5/31/00 +0000, you wrote:
>I don't really have a good reason to ask this question, but I'm very
>currious. Paul Rohr, Robert Sievers, and the others used to be the most
>frequent posters to this list, and now they appear to be gone.

Everyone has a story, so let me tell you mine.

I sent mail about a week ago letting people I was going to be on vacation
for about a week. I am now back. I have been a constant contributor on
this list, and will continue to be for quite some time.

Much of what I do is not visible here, but works toward bringing more
resources from within SourceGear to bear on this project. Although
currently I have too many people waiting on me, I am working to fix this.

Regardless, now that I am back from vacation, I will be working even harder
to start nudging AbiWord toward 1.0.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist