reminder -- feel free to change the subject

Subject: reminder -- feel free to change the subject
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 20:51:44 CDT

Not to reopen the mailer flamewar or anything, but would people mind
updating the subject lines when they change the topic of a thread?

By my count there are at least four separate discussions currently going on
under Sam's "A Proposal" thread:

  - status of the word exporter
  - which dialogs should be modeless
  - status of the list patch
  - whatever I'm not understanding about the Piece Table changes

It's really cool that we're discussing all these things, but it's getting
kind of hard to keep them all straight. ;-)

Thanks.

Paul