minor bug from a user

Subject: minor bug from a user
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 20:43:12 CST

I have been away for awhile, so forgive me if this is old news....

From: Leslie Smith <LNSmith@operamail.com>
Subject: Report on Abi Word

I have version AbiWord 0.7.9 which I use for garden variety word processing.
I not the following anomoly in the software:

When I press the up arrow key on the key pad, the cursor will (at times) move
up the page until it 'gets stuck at the end of a line. Moving the cursor
left
seems to 'unstick it'

This problem is minor, but I appreciate your software, and I'd like to treat
even a minor bug like this in a helpful manner, by reporting it to you.

If you want me to look for any particular problem, or if you want to know the
document I was using when this happened (it was derived from MS Word 97)
please send me an e-mail.

Regards

Leslie

Leslie Smith
Tel (02) 4973 5251
Mob 0417 223 293
Applied Science & Technology including :
Web Design | System Specification | Process Automation & Control