please evaluate AbiWord in CVS with respect to support of Latin2 language

Subject: please evaluate AbiWord in CVS with respect to support of Latin2 language
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:23:22 CST

 Hi,

 Current CVS version of AbiWord has support for non-latin1 charsets - single
byte encoded (tested with Russian) and multibyte encodings (CJK languages
- tested with Chinese). Could you please evaluate how it works with Czech?
 There are plans to release 0.7.12 next week, so your experience and fixes
would be appreciated. Also you can update Czech translations of AbiWord.

 I'm the author of all-single-byte-encodings-support-patch, so you if
something goes wrong, feel free to contact me.

 Thanks.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad