CJK bits version p4

Subject: CJK bits version p4
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 05:19:17 CST

 Hi,

 Here is a current version of CJK patch.
 What's new compared to "p3":
* Now \ansicpg argument (and encoding of exported RTF) are correct
* It works fine saving RTFs with CJK under Big5 (I forgot that my iconv
        implementation supports Big5 - now I tested it first time on my box
        :). So, that crash should go away.
* It successfully imports (I believe) RTFs produced by Word (tested with
        word.rtf in Big5 sent by Chi-Huang). I think it will successfully
        import any RTF now - at least it won't crash in RTFPopState
        definitely).
* It exports latex files without violating asserts.

 I think there shouldn't be any problems with it now, but please test it.

 I also continue to ask CJK guys - how successfully does AW imports .doc files
with CJK inside?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad