Re: Documentation update

Subject: Re: Documentation update
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 08:38:35 CST

On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 04:22:01PM +1100, Ashleigh Gordon wrote:
> The file attached is to update the help documentation. It includes the search function, which has been updated too. All these files belong in the \AbiWord\help\en-US\ directory, even the searchbutton.gif.
> I have made updates to include:
> gnome version with helix gnome
> gnome print
> lists
> fields
> saving and opening of new formats
> various other bits and pieces
>
> The help menu will need to be updated to point the search to the \AbiWord\help\en-US\ directory, or the search will need to be put up on the web. Can someone commit these files please? Thanks.

Ash, a couple requests:

First, I can't get the search function to work. What am I supposed to do?

Second, could you provide this as a patch, if at all possible? If you need
help with this, there are lots of people on the list to ask.

Third, I've actually made the internal check current version work properly,
so that might not be needed in the help files.

That's about it. If you have any questions, just ask. And the help is
looking really nice. Thanks lots

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/