commit - ap_Dialog_Lists.{cpp|h} and a small rant

Subject: commit - ap_Dialog_Lists.{cpp|h} and a small rant
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 12:13:45 CST

Initialization cleanup and _indentation enforcement_.

Files: wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.{cpp|h}

Please, try to follow the abi coding guidelines.
1. Indent either one tab or four spaces (which implies tab=4).
2. Don't leave trailing whitespaces on a line.

I don't know if the first rule could be enforced by a small emacs
"something" in a comment, like
"tab=4, indent=tab",
but in case something like this is available, I'd much rather have a few of
these comment lines per file than the current problem of people reading the
code at tab=8 and then adding code with "indent=8" and use spaces.

/Mike - please don't cc
P.S.
I'm going to have a look at the lists dialog for Win32. Is there anyone else
that currently is looking this over?
D.S.