Re: Documentation Update

Subject: Re: Documentation Update
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 05:59:05 CST

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 11:42:59PM +1100, Ashleigh Gordon wrote:
> Here is the diff file for the documentation update. Can someone commit this? The search page works now, I included the wrong file in the zip. Also, here's an updated roadmap. I wasn't sure where a few bits shoul;d go so if you have any suggestions or features that were left out, please email me.
>
> Ash

Two things -

One - the new help stuff looks *really good*. I love the search stuff.
It has all been just committed. I will update the menus soon. Also, I
plan to put all of the help material, plus the searching, up on the
abisource.com website.

Two - a couple requests for the roadmap. (1) can you remove the names
people planning to implement things, since they are all really outdated?
(2) A couple of the features, like goto, have already been implemented.
Otherwise, looks really good.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/