Re: What's left to do before we ship 0.7.12?

Subject: Re: What's left to do before we ship 0.7.12?
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 06:32:00 CST

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Sam TH wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 06:05:57PM -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> > In addition:
> >
> > 1) There are quite a few changes in the wvWare CVS tree that are different
> > from Abi's. I've been linking against that for the past few days, but didn't
> > want to back-port anything to the Abi tree because of the pending release.
> > This isn't "show-stopper"
> >
> > 2) Spell Check is still broken for some people
> >

> I think BeOS still has some serious problems. I'm not sure if Thomas has
> QNX ready for release. I think win32 spell checking is still broken.
> And there are the serious crashes that keep being reported. All of these
> should be fixed.

QNX just got it's list dialog quasi working properly last
night. There are still some behavioural issues with this
dialog that seem odd to me, but nothing that would be a
show stopper. I'm working on getting the distribution
build back up to snuff today/tonight.

I'll take spell checking for a spin this morning to make
sure it isn't broken on QNX as it seems to be on other
platforms.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf