Re: What's left to do before we ship 0.7.12?

Subject: Re: What's left to do before we ship 0.7.12?
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 08:01:24 CST

> QNX ready for release. I think win32 spell checking is still broken.

   As of this morning's CVS, spell check seems fine to me (granted I did a
rather quick check, but...)

   I have noticed something weird spell check behavior lately though. Maybe
somebody out there can make some sense of it.

   Open a new document, and type "erd gren<ENTER>" (without the quotes)
   Note that both words have red squiggles under them.
   Right click on "gren" and select "green".
   Notice that the squiggle under the "erd" disappears as well.
   Hit the down arrow key. Notice that the squiggle under the "erd" stays
gone.

   Now the weird thing about this is that it doesn't work the other way
around.
   Open a new document, and type "erd gren<ENTER>"
   Right click on the "erd" and change it to "red".
   Notice that the squiggle under the "gren" stays right where it should be.

   Anybody have any ideas what's going on?

   -Tom