Commit: Huge wv patch

Subject: Commit: Huge wv patch
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 14:43:05 CST

Committed a huge wv patch to Abi's and wvWare's CVS trees. What's in this
patch?

1) Lots of portability fixes from LDR (specifically on Win32 and Mac)
2) Proper iconv byte-order detection and swapping (dom, based on work by VH)
3) Better output, fewer crashes, etc...
4) Word6 CJK fix from ha shao
5) Beginnings of wvRTF (dom)
6) CP 950 and 936 support (VH)
7) NULL graphics fix (dom)
8) A bunch of exporter work (dom)
9) Something from Belcon (I think)
10) Probably lots of other stuff too

ha shao and other CJK guys, please test that this works with wordpad.doc
since I don't have CJK fonts/locales installed on my box.

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Makefile.abi Makefile.in configure configure.in
CVS: decompresswmf.c decrypt97.c field.c fkp.c laolareplace.c
CVS: papchpsep.c support.c text.c utf.c version.c wv.h wvConfig.c
CVS: wvConvert.c wvGraphicConvert.c wvVersion.c wvWare.c
CVS: expat/Makefile.in expat/xmlparse/Makefile.in
CVS: exporter/wvexporter.c exporter/wvexporter.h gateway/cgi-lib.pl
CVS: iconv/Makefile.in iconv/utf-8.c libole2/ms-ole-summary.c
CVS: libole2/ms-ole-summary.h libole2/ms-ole.c libole2/ms-ole.h
CVS: magick/image.c magick/utility.c magick/utility.h
CVS: oledecod/oledecod.c
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: wvRTF.c