Re: Segfault: ?

Subject: Re: Segfault: ?
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 07:46:08 CST

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:33:26AM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> Latest CVS still crashes. Any suggestions?

We've found the bug. Se my post about 30 seconds ago.

Basically, your glibc has a bug, which is causing the segfault.
You can

1) get a new glibc (the fix was made almost a year ago)
2)link against our libiconv, which doesn't have the bug
3) wait til later today, when Vlad will provide a patch
that prevents you from seeing this problem.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: