Re: Release Critical Bugs

Subject: Re: Release Critical Bugs
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 11:51:06 CST

>Basically what happens is that when entering text, copy & pasting text or
>the word wrapping runs into the margin. The text in the document appears
>properly (font / size etc..)
>but runs beyond the extent of the document into the background.
This I can confirm on Unix/Gnome. I have a couple of *huge* word documents
which exhibit this behavior. Also, they expose some wierd left-toolbar bug
where the toolbar is updated randomly/never while scrolling and only
properly after you click on a page. I'll publish these docs to my website so
people can take a look at them after class today.

>This then causes the view to be drawn improperly, which eventually leads to
>a crash.
I can confirm that the view is redrawn improperly, but it has *never* caused
a crash for me.

Dom