Re: [BeOS] - commit - Margin Bug fix

Subject: Re: [BeOS] - commit - Margin Bug fix
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 17:13:51 CST

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 06:03:31PM -0800, Christopher Plymire wrote:
> I've commited a patch to fix the margin bug present on BeOS. It was
> introduced when trying to fix the jitter problem involving individual
> character measuring.
>
> Files Modified:
> /cvsroot/abi/src/af/gr/beos/gr_BeOSGraphics.cpp

Wonderful! I've update the release_critical web page.

This means we have only one RC bug left. Hopefully, it will
be done in the very near future, and we can get ready to
release. Later this evening, I will post an update RFC on
release procedure.

I just want to say that everybody has done really well getting
AbiWord ready for this release. We've managed to isolate and
fix the RC bugs quickly, and we will get this release out the
door soon.

Thanks to everyone

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu