A Question about 0.7.12... tables?

Subject: A Question about 0.7.12... tables?
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:07:31 CST

Hey there,

I just pulled down the latest CVS of everything and it looks great. I've
only played with it for a few minutes, but I haven't had any issues yet..

I do have one question though: I was sure that I had seen tables in the
builds at one point. I've been kinda hoping that they'd show up for
0.7.12. Did I do something wrong when compiling, or are they really not
supposed to be in there? (If it's the former, how was it you got it to
compile with extras like that??)

Thanks a lot. I've been keeping up with the mailing list, it's quite
interesting to watch this project develop.. One of these days I'll leap in
with something good.. Honest.

Cheers,

Ben