what's wrong with wv module in CVS

Subject: what's wrong with wv module in CVS
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 03:24:56 CST

 Hi,

 Something wrong with 'wv' module in CVS. I can checkout it in all, but I
can't check out only particular file (while the same commands work fine for
'abi' module).

 For example:
[hvv@h 1]$ cvs co -r HEAD wv/text.c
cvs checkout: in directory wv:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot open CVS/Entries.Static: No such file or
directory
[hvv@h 1]$ cvs co wv/text.c
cvs checkout: in directory wv:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot open CVS/Entries.Static: No such file or
directory

[hvv@h 1]$ cvs co -r HEAD abi/CREDITS.TXT
U abi/CREDITS.TXT

[hvv@h 1]$ cvs co abi/CREDITS.TXT
U abi/CREDITS.TXT

 I.e. I can check out any file from abi module, and no single file from wv
module.

 Could anybody fix this?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad