Three more bad bugs.

Subject: Three more bad bugs.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 16:01:03 CST

HI,
        I've found three more bad bugs.

1. Redo'ing any undo containg a list deletion causes a segfault. I think
I know what's happening here and will fix it.

2. Doing a complex list operation on a slow machine causes the first line
of the list operation to disappear. This is a bug in the scrolling code
to do with synchronization. We need a bit of handshaking here. I can fix
this.

3. Starting a sublist in a fully justified multi-line paragraph leaves
text dirt in the margin. There are two bugs conspiring here. The text
should never be drawn in the margin to begin with. This is probabally the
gtk manifestation of the bug Christopher fixed for BeOS. The second bug is
that the clearscreen call does not get applied to the actual position of
the string but over the position that ABi thinks is the screen. I can do a
ham fisted work around for this quickly. I proper solution will require
understanding of what is going wrong to draw text in the margin in the
first place. I looked at Chris's fix but it is not obvious it applies to
gtk.

Martin