commit: 3 fixes to List code.

Subject: commit: 3 fixes to List code.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 07:23:38 CST

This commit fixes three bugs in the list code.

1. redo after list undo does the right thing and no longer crashes
2. First line of a complex list operation no longer disappears.
3. Deleting a list label no longer deletes a whole paragraph

Unfortunately I still get text dirt in the margin after starting a sublist
is long paragraph.

I believe this is releated to a much more serious bug I've discovered.
Open two documents with large multi-line paragraphs.

1. Do "select all" in one document and copy it to the clipboard.

2. Paste it into the second document.

Instant segfault. :-(

More work on this is needed.

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: