Drawing into the margin bug.

Subject: Drawing into the margin bug.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 07:41:48 CST

Hi Christopher and Thomas,
                           Do either of you see these bugs on your
platforms? It sounds like you've fixed the drawing into the margin bug.

If you don't see these bugs I think I know where to look to fix this.

Thanks very much.

Unfortunately I still get text dirt in the margin after starting a sublist
in a long paragraph.

I believe this is releated to a much more serious bug I've discovered.
Open two documents with large multi-line paragraphs.

1. Do "select all" in one document and copy it to the clipboard.

2. Paste it into the second document.

Instant segfault. :-(

More work on this is needed.