ok now it works:)

Subject: ok now it works:)
From: Mauro Colorio (linuxbox@interfree.it)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 13:11:06 CST

sorry for my high traffic in the mailing list:)

now it works
I was missing the font path in my XF86Config

(just i don't understand now why if I install the .deb for
abiword it doesn't adds the path to that file..
it uses xset?)

hy the way
I was playing a lot with abiword

I got 3 crash playing with columns

i wrote some text and then a numbered list and then in switch to 2 columns
and it crashes..

after this i tried again ..and from the menu i choose 3 columns with line
separator and it crashed again reporting always
the same error

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkbox.c: line 369 (gtk_box_pack_end): assertion
`child->parent == NULL' failed.

bye
Mauro

p.s. sent to bugzilla too