Re: P-Props Keep Together in RTF is possible

Subject: Re: P-Props Keep Together in RTF is possible
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 18:51:50 CST

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Mike Nordell wrote:

> > I might also add that M$' MSDN is available to the public, so those of you
> > having a "real" connection could possibly have a look at
> > www.msdn.microsoft.com (at least I _think_ that's the URL) and search for
> > RTF & (e.g.) keepn.
> >
> > I've got an older copy of it locally (RTF spec 1.5). But this spec also
> > includes a lot of stuff missing from the current RTF importer. Is there a
> > single maintainer for that one, or would it be OK if I committed (even
> > skeleton) code for RTF handling?

This is certainly intersting to me. There is nobody designated to rtf
maintainer. Maybe committing the code should wait till after 0.7.12. Given
your previous code contributions I'm sure it would be an improvement to
our present rtf import/export. We don't export/import fields right now so
they cannot be cut and pasted.

Cheers

Martin